Dermamelan and Cosmemelan
Thickening of the skin and stains occur as a result of melanin accumulation. The skin level of the melanin determines the character of the stain.
How Dermamelan And Cosmelan Affect?
Dermamelan and Cosmemelan is an effective enzymatic peeling application that reduces pigmentation by decreasing the amount of melanin present in the skin.
Scope of application;
- Neck and décolleté
- Abdominal area
- Legs and hands
- Types of Stain that are Effective;
- Acne Scars
- Age spots
- Pregnancy Stains
- Stains caused by sun exposure of sensitive skin
What are the advantages of Cosmelan and Dermamelan?
- Application is painless
- Result in a short time
- Applicable to all types of skin including sensitive skin
- Applicable in all seasons of the year
- Dermamelan And Cosmelan Where is it not recommended?
- Chronic skin diseases
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Open wounds and new sun burns
How to Apply Dermamelan and Cosmelan Kits?
Single-session applications. After the skin analysis under the supervision of a physician, it is decided which kit will be applied. Each kit is applied to one person.
Dermamelan And Cosmelan Kit Application Protocol;
- After the history of the stain is learned from the person to be applied, skin analysis is performed.
- General information about Cosmelan-Dermamelan application and application protocol is given.
- After cleaning the skin, 2/3 of the Degreasing Solution is applied to the skin with the help of wetted and pressed cotton.
- Depending on the intensity of the stain problem, whole or 2/3 of the mask is applied.
- The mask is applied more intensely to the stained areas. Depending on the stain density, the mask will remain in the skin for 8-12 hours. (The doctor decides the duration of the mask according to the skin type and the stain density).
- In the case of applying 2/3 of the mask, after 15 days, the remaining 1/3 purifying solution and Cosmelan1 mask & Dermamelan1 mask application is repeated.
After the applied mask, the person is kept under control for half an hour, the person who is applied to the application is given Cosmelan2 Continued conditioner & Dermamelan continued conditioner from the kit and the Hydra vital Factor K intense moisturizing cream is also given to the Mesoestetic Moisturizing Sun Protection SPF 50 sunscreen.
Post-Application House Protocol;
- When the application is finished at home, the mask is washed with cold water near the mouth and purifies the skin.
- After the skin has dried, the Hydra vital Factor K is applied to the entire face with a intense moisturizing-restorative cream.
- After waiting for 10 minutes Hydra vital Factor K intense moisturizing-restorative conditioner for skin absorption, the sun-protective Mesoestetic product
- Moisturizing Sun Protection SPF 50 is applied.
- For the rest of the skin from 24 to 48 hours after the mask, only Hydra vital Factor K cream and sunscreen is passed through the Moisturizing Sun Protection SPF 50.
- In this time, Hydra vital Factor K cream and Moisturizing Sun Protection SPF 50 are used 3 times a day in the morning, lunch and evening.
- At the end of the rest period of the skin for 24 to 48 hours, the protocol of the resume cream begins.
Cosmelan and Dermamelan Progress Cream Protocol;
- Continued use of the cream does not exceed the size of nuts.
- 1 month; morning, lunch, evening 3 times a day
- 2 months and 3 months; morning and evening 2 times a day
- If after 3 months the skin has been completely removed, it is only applied once a night.
- Last night use of the continued cream lasts for 3 months.
- Then the use of persistent cream continues to be diluted at night.