Autologous Hair Stem Cell Transfer
Autologous hair stem cell transfer is a treatment method used to combat andogenetic alopecia and other hair loss problems. The application is a single session. In treatment, patients are injected with a suspension of their own (autologous) cells. The injected stem cells are natural healing cells that act as a repair system in the body by regenerating the adult tissues of the body, and provide an increase in the number of progenitor (precursor) cells through mitosis in the area of application. Stem cell transfer has proven its effectiveness in scientific studies.
After the application, 3 pieces of skin containing 2.5 mm diameter hair follicles are taken from the back of the ear and subjected to a process so that they are divided into particles smaller than 50 microns. Hair stem cells, which are turned into a solution, are injected into the hairy skin areas that are falling out. It takes 2-3 months to see the results related to the application. Treatment usually does not require any supplementary treatments.
What Are The Benefits And Advantages Of Hair Stem Cell Transplant?
- It is an outpatient procedure.
- It supports natural hair growth.
- There are no side effects seen with other treatments such as allergic reactions, infection or irritation of the scalp.
- It stimulates weak or old follicles.
- It strengthens the hair follicles.
- It can stop the hair loss process.
- It can heal fine and damaged hair.
- It strengthens existing hair.
What are the Causes of Hair Loss in Women?
- Hair Loss Treatment in Women
- Cicatricial Alopecia
- Hair Loss Treatment
- Hair Stem Cell Therapy
- Autologous Hair Stem Cell Transfer
- Hair Transplant
- Hair Transplant Ankara
- Hair Diseases Diagnosis Unit
- Telogen Effluvium Hair Loss
- Hair Applications
- Hair Loss in Men
- Hair Loss in Women